Thursday, September 4, 2008

Land Park 5

Lap

Time

Distance

1

0:08:05

1.00 mi

2

0:07:32

1.00 mi

3

0:07:39

1.00 mi

4

0:07:32

1.00 mi

5

0:07:32

1.00 mi

6

0:03:07

0.44 mi

I still felt the effects of my Sunday long run today. It’s not like I was debilitated, I just suffered from some tight calves. Actually, the introduction of the Garmin into my daily regimen ensures that I stretch before every run. The 405 needs to acquire a satellite signal before I can begin, and that process can take up to 3 minutes to occur. The perfect amount of time to get in a few stretches to critically tight muscles. Anyhow, my calves loosened up and the run went pretty well. The best part of the run was bumping into Abby…twice. She’s really taking the CIM relay seriously.

I’m really looking forward to my long run this Saturday. It looks like I’ll have at least one partner and possibly three. The kids started school this week and it turns out that three of the parents in my youngest’s class are planning to run the CIM. So, naturally, I got them together for 15 this Saturday. Stay tuned.

No comments: