Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Land Park 4

·         Distance: 4

·         Time: Don't know

·         Pace: Don't know

·         Link: Don't have it

I left my watch at home, so I did this one on feel. Here are my observations

·         Watch Addict: I had no idea I was so addicted to my watch. I spent most of the run looking down and my naked wrist. I also missed the beep heralding yet another mile of training under my belt. When all is said and done, I want to run a report on my "training program" to see if I can make tweaks to improve my performance. Now, I'll be four miles short. I shouldn't be so attached to having a complete log, but I am.

·         Shoes Matter: Running in the new shoes made a huge difference today. Obviously, the run was not long enough to offer a definitive opinion on the shoes but, at least my feet didn't feel worse. By the way Rob, you definitely need to retire the pre-2000 shoes you're running in...are they moccasins? Seriously, shoes matter.

·         Overall: The run felt fast. I don't know my exact pace, but it seemed close 7:15.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that those Hemp shoes are working out for you!