Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday 18 - Great Day, Lots of People

I only have time for a quick post today. Saturday featured the best running weather I've seen this year: mostly cloudy, cool, and slightly breezy. It also featured a million runners on the AR Parkway. We saw hordes of SacFit runners, my mom's crew (the Golden Girls), Austin (AKA Wheels), and everything in between. 

Rob and I got in 18 at about 8 mins/mi (yes, I forgot my watch again) and it was high quality...for the most part. I guess actually ran two separate runs: 17 3/4 miles and a 1/4 mile cool down. Sadly, with a 1/4 mile to go, I felt the urgent need to inspect the conditions of the men's restroom at the Campus Commons Golf Course...everything was in working order. 

Next up: another "speed" workout at the CK McClatchy track tomorrow morning.

No comments: