Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Older I Get...

...The faster I was. :-) I set out to piece together my running history tonight. My initial desire was to see how my performances from Cowtown and Four Bridges served as indicators for my CIM performance. In for a penny...I figured I'd try to piece together a complete history of races run over the last 11 years. Groan! What a pain!!!! I couldn't find a lot of my runs: Race for the Cure, Run to Feed the Hungry, the Tower to Tower Half, etc. Then I stumbled across this site. Holy COW! I found a nearly complete listing of all local runs. It was a stroll down memory lane. One I encourage anyone who's run a race in the Sacramento area to take. The only gaps were my Cowtown times (which I had already) and the Crater Lake Rim Marathon.

See you at Cowtown this Sunday...hopefully dry.

No comments: