Saturday, February 7, 2009

Los Altos Hills Fun

I wish all of my runs were as much fun as this morning's jaunt through Los Altos hills. Abby and I are in the Bay Area for a Red Egg and Ginger party so I got up to sneak in a few miles before we headed out for the morning. I'll run through the pics to give you an idea of the fun.

Moffett Field: Here's a pic of Moffett Field. I snapped this shot from the deck of a McMansion under construction. No one was there, so I thought I'd take advantage to get a good shot...okay, and peak through the windows. The construction crew will show up this morning to drool and nose prints on the sliding glass doors. Sorry about that. Of note in the McMansion: the 10 foot wide fireplace and the laundry room with a view...as all laundry rooms should. :-)

Coyote: I've seen this guy a couple of times but I haven't had the BlackBerry with me to snap his pic. Like all coyotes, he's a little camera shy, so please forgive the bad pic.


Here's a shot of yours truly with San Jose in the background. I stood on a guarrail to get this pic and caught the attention of a dog with "super bark" capabilities. His bellow caused me to lose my balance and fall off. Smooth move. Speaking of dogs, shortly after this pic, I came by another McMansion with a McLong McDriveway. The owner needed his newspaper at the foot of the driveway, so he opened the door and his dog ran dow and picked it up. Now THAT is a cool dog!

Sunrise Over San Jose: well, the caption about sums this pic up. :-)

Mountain On Fog: I liked this shot because you can see across San Jose to the coastal range rising above the fog. I thought is was cool and snapped the pic.

No comments: